[Old Ncert] Ancient India History RS Sharma PDF Free Download
Hello friends, the ongoing time is very crucial for our preparation. There is rising anxiety among aspirants due to the spread of Covid-19. But we should not sit idle and waste our time. We should utilize this time for taking a step in advance from our competitors. Today we are sharing the digital copy of Ancient India History RS Sharma PDF Free Download.
Though the magazine was published quite a few days ago we are doing our best efforts to ensure that you access the material earliest possible.
We gather all these sets and Materials with great difficulty. We have to, the majority of times, remove the tracings and links given in these files to ensure that your Privacy is repeated. So if anyone has subscribed to any test series or any other material please do share the same with at [email protected].
If you are looking for Ancient History RS Sharma PDF Free Download, then you are at the right place. Download Ancient History RS Sharma PDF Free.
Contents of Ancient India History RS Sharma PDF Book
1. The Importance of Ancient Indian History
2. The Construction of Ancient Indian History Material Remains–Coins-Inscriptions-Literary Sources– Foreign Accounts Historical Sense
3. The Geographical Setting
4. The Stone Age- The Old Stone Age-Phases in the Palaeolithic Age–The Late Stone AgeThe New Stone Age
5. The Stone-Copper Phase- Chalcolithic Settlements-Chalcolithic Cultures Importance of the Chalcolithic Phase-Limitations of Chalcolithic Cultures-
The Copper Age in India – The Harappan Civilization.
6. Geographical Extent-Town Planning and Structures-Agriculture-Domestication of Animals–Technology and Crafts— Trade-Political Organization-Religious Practices—The Male Deity in the Indus Valley-Tree and Animal Worship-Tho Harappan Script-Weights and Measures-Harappan Pottery-Seals –Images-Terracotta Figurines-Origin, Maturity, and End
7. Advent of the Aryans and the Age of the Rig Veda- Original Home and Identity-Tribal Conflicts-Material LifeTribal Polity-Tribe and Family-Social Divisions-Rig Vedic Gods
8. The Later Vedic Phase: Transition to State and Social Formation- Expansion in the Later Vedic Period (c. 1000-500 B.C.)-The PGW-Iron Phase Culture and Later Vedic Economy-Political Organization –Social Organization-Gods, Rituals, and Philosophy
9. Jainism and Buddhism- Causes of Origin-Vardhamana Mahavira and Jainism-Doctrines of Jainism-Spread of Jainism —Contribution of Jainism-Gautama Buddha and Buddhism-Doctrines of Buddhism Special Features of Buddhism and the Causes of its Spread-Causes of the Decline of Buddism-Importance and Influence of Buddhism
10. The Territorial States and the First Magadhan Empire- The Mahajanapadas-Rise and Growth of the Magadhan Empire -Causes of Magadha’s Success
Vajiram and Ravi revision Module 2 is out – Grab Your Copy Here
11. Iranian and Macedonian Invasions- Iranian Invasion-Results of the Contact–Alexander’s Invasion -Effects of Alexander’s Invasion
12. State and Varna Society in the Age of the Buddha- Material Life-Administrative System-Army and Taxation The Republican Experiment-Social Orders and Legislation
13. The Age of the Mauryas- Chandragupta Maurya–Imperial Organization-Asoka (273-232 B.C)-Asokan Edicts–Impact of the Kalinga War–Internal Policy and Buddhism-Asoka’s Place’ ın History
14. Significance of the Maurya Rule!- State Control-Economic RegulationsSpread of Material Culture-Causes of the Fall of the Maurya Empire
15. Central Asian Contacts and Their Results- The Indo-Greeks-The Sakas–The Parthians-The Kushans Impact of Central Asian Contacts
16. The Age of the Satavahanas- Political History-Aspects of Material Culture Social Organization-Pattern of Administration-Religion–Architectura Language
Download RS Sharma Ancient India History NCERT PDF Free
Related Book: Ancient India RS Sharma Oxford Edition PDF Free Download
We at www.upscfreematerials.org, are working only with the aim of making Education Accessible and Affordable to everyone across the nation. We don’t claim to own any of the documents/files/content shared on this platform.
If you are fresh UPSC Aspirants, we recommend you know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and also UPSC Optionals for a better understanding of the exam.