Greetings, fellow aspirants. The UPSC journey requires great dedication and sacrifices, including time with friends, family, and other career prospects. We hope you’re managing everything and steadily working towards your goal.
We are again sharing with you some of the other digital files of the books to ensure that each and every citizen of the country get access to education.
Today we are sharing an ebook of Indian Polity by Laxmikant Sir. This is the Indian Polity by Laxmikant 7th edition 2024. Continue reading the article to find what’s new in the new edition.
If you are looking for Laxmikant 7th Revised Edition Indian Polity Book, then you are in the right place. Scroll down to the Laxmikant Revised 7th Edition Indian Polity Book.
- Conceptual videos on following topics –
- Fundamentaal Rights;
- Role of Parlaimanet and its limitations;
- Important Articles;
- National Emergency and its Impact on Political System;
- CAG, AGI, CBI and NIA – Their Automnomy and Limitations;
- Judicial Review and Activism; Scheduled and Tribal Areas
- 80 Chapters covering the entire Indian political and COnstitutional spectrum along with releveant appendices
- Chapters rearranges as per the latest pattern of the exmination
- Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, Constituional Interpretation, Judicial Review and Judicial Activism
- Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains examinations
- One stop refrence for the Civil Services aspirants, students of Law, Political Science and Public Administration
Laxmikant Indian Polity Latest Edition PDF Free Download
Due to copyright issues, we have to take down the soft copy of the M.Laxmikant Polity 7th edition.
We at www.upscfreematerials.org are working only with the aim of making Education Accessible and Affordable to everyone across the nation. We don’t claim to own any of the documents/files/content shared on this platform. If you are fresh UPSC Aspirants, we recommend you know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and also UPSC Optionals for a better understanding of the exam.