Indian Constitution PM Bakshi Free Download PDF
Hello friends we hope you are doing great for the upcoming UPSC Preliminary 2020 Examination. The exam is scheduled to take place on 4th October 2020. There also uncertainty about this date because of the Covid-19 Pandemic. But you should use this time to earn an edge to your competitors. Today we are sharing Indian Constitution PM Bakshi PDF format.
This is to ensure that you can recall, revise, and re revising the Constitutional Provision when you are on the go. Indian Polity plays a crucial role in our Civils preparation. This topic carries a significant weightage in Pre as well as mains. So getting through with this subject is quite important.
Contents of PM Bakshi Indian Polity
PARTI – THE UNION AND ITS TERRITORY
1. Name and territory of the Union
2. Admission or establishment of new States
3. Formation of new States and alteration of areas, boundaries or names of existing States
4. Laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the First and the Fourth Schedules and supplemental, incidental and consequential manners
PART II – CITIZENSHIP
5. Citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution
6. Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan
7. Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan
8. Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India
9. Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens
10. Continuance of the Rights of Citizenship
11. Parliament to regulate the Right of Citizenship of Law.
PM Baskhi Constituion of India Bare Act
PART III – FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS (Indian Constitution PM Bakshi)
13. Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights
14. Equality before law
15. Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth
16. Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment Abolition of Untouchability
17. Abolition of titles
18. Right to Freedom
19. Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech, etc.
20. Protection in respect of conviction for offenses
21. Protection of life and personal liberty
22. Protection against arrest and detention in certain Cases
Indian Constitution PM Bakshi PDF Download
23. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced Labour
24. Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion
26. Freedom to manage religious affairs
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion
28. Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in a certain educational institution
29. Protection of interests of minorities
30. Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions (Repealed)
The Constitution of India PM Bakshi PDF Download
The Indian Constitution PM Bakshi PDF Download
You may also be Interested in-
We at www.upscfreematerials.org, are working only with the aim of making Education Accessible and Affordable to everyone across the nation. We don’t claim to own any of the documents/files/content shared on this platform. If you are fresh UPSC Aspirants, we recommend you know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and also UPSC Optionals for a better understanding of the exam.