The UPSC exams are considered tough to crack by everyone. Yes, it is tough to clear, no doubt but it’s not impossible provided all the efforts you put are in the right direction. Today we are sharing UPSC Previous Year Question Papers of GS 1 to have an overview of the paper’s pattern.
A UPSC aspirant should be very clear from the start itself what to do and most importantly what not to do.
Here comes the role of UPSC Previous Year Question Papers. These previous year question papers act as a guide, a helper to get through the UPSC examination. Do they provide you with insights as to how the questions are framed? What is the pattern of the questions? and most importantly they help you to choose the right strategy and study materials to move forward in the right direction.
UPSC Previous Year Question Papers are an authentic source which upon analyzing we get an idea about the weightage of different topics and the number of static and dynamic questions being asked over the years.
How our role comes into play?
We are also UPSC aspirants and we know what problems are faced by a UPSC aspirant. We understand your issues and every confusion you might be enduring.
So keeping in mind all your frustrations and confusion we started this website to provide all the relevant study materials at one place that too free of cost.
One reason is to at least reduce one of your concerns and your time of searching the study materials.
With saying these words, We are posting Previous Year Question Papers for Mains-GS 1 so that you could analyze them thoroughly & prepare your strategy and crack this exam easily.
What all topics covered under Previous Year Papers GS 1?
- Indian Culture – Salient aspects of literature in architecture from ancient to modern times
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the 18th century until the present significant events, personalities, issues.
- Freedom struggles with its various stages and important contributors or contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- History of the world will include events from the 18th-century such as the Industrial Revolution world wars, the trouble of national boundaries, colonization, colonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism Etc – their phones and effects on the society.
- Salient features of Indian society, diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems, and their remedies.
- Effects of globalization on Indian society.
- Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism, and securities and.
- Salient features of words physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent); Responsible for the location of primary, secondary, industry sector industries in various parts of the world.
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, tsunami, volcanic activity, cyclone et cetera, Joe graphical features, and their location changes in critical geographical features and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
Following is the list of UPSC Previous Year Question Papers: Previous Year Papers GS 1
|YEAR||CLICK TO DOWNLOAD|
Hope you find this post useful and achieve what you thrive for. Ending with a Quote:
Rarest of all Human Quality is Consistency
You might also be interested:-
Previous Year Question Papers – Essay
Previous Year Question Papers : Mains – GS2
We at www.upscfreematerials.org, are working only with the aim of making Education Accessible and Affordable to everyone across the nation. We don’t claim to own any of the documents/files/content shared on this platform. If you are fresh UPSC Aspirants, we recommend you know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and also UPSC Optionals for a better understanding of the exam.