UPSC Previous Year Question Papers: Previous Year Papers GS 3
Previous year question papers play a vital role for any aspirant to crack the UPSC examinations.
Reading and analysis of the UPSC Previous year question papers should be a priority after the UPSC syllabus and an aspirant should prevent itself from jumping onto the wagon & start reading anything and everything.
How our role comes into play?
We are also UPSC aspirants and we know what problems are faced by a UPSC aspirant. We understand your issues and every confusion you might be enduring.
So keeping in mind all your frustrations and confusion we started this website to provide all the relevant study materials at one place that too free of cost.
One reason is to at least reduce one of your concerns and your time of searching the study materials.
With saying these words, We are posting Previous Year Question Papers for Mains-GS 3 so that you could analyze them thoroughly & prepare your strategy and crack this exam easily.
What all topics covered under Previous Year Papers GS 3?
PAPER-IV General Studies-III: Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security, and Disaster Management.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development, and employment. Inclusive growth and issues arising from it. Government Budgeting. Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints;
- e-technology in the aid of farmers Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices;
- Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India. Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy, and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways, etc.
- Investment models. Science and technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life Achievement of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology, and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution, and degradation, environmental impact assessment Disaster, and disaster management.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, the role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cybersecurity; money-laundering, and its prevention.
- Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
Following is the list of UPSC Previous Year Question Papers: Previous Year Papers GS 3
We at www.upscfreematerials.org, are working only with the aim of making Education Accessible and Affordable to everyone across nation. We don’t claim to own any of the documents/files/content shared on this platform.
If you are fresh UPSC Aspirants, we recommend you know about UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and also UPSC Optionals for a better understanding of the exam.